The biggest benefit for the shipment is the LOW COST of the packaging.
What are Wholesale Wooden Crates?
We call Wholesale Wooden Crates to the packing with any type of Wooden Crates (Or Palets) but in quantities of 5 or more units.
All can be of different sizes or of various sizes or of a single size and are always treated as Wholesale Packing if the order is to deliver them all on the same trip.
Also recurring Orders of 5 or more units have the same Wholesale treatment.
The most used types of wooden boxes are:
- Closed crates
- Wooden cages for packaging
- Reusable crates for Trade Show.
- Pallets – Palletized of Measures and Special Forms
Benefits of Ordering Wholesale Packaging.
The main benefit is the low cost of this type of packaging and the greater number of units to deliver on the same trip, the cost is even lower …
- The price can be 50% (or even less) of the unit price.
What Does the Wood Crating Service include?
The Wood Crating Service can be done in our Warehouse or in the Customer’s Warehouse and includes:
- Certified wood for use in packaging for international shipments.
- ISPM 15 stamp,
- Any other minor thing to do in order to complete the service.
Available: Certificates of Use of Treated Wood that meets the requirements of ISPM 15.
Available Options for additional protection.
- Divisions and Compartments required by the Shipper.
- Additional protection inside of the crates with:
- Plastic foam
- Wrapping paper
- Bubble Wrap,
- Plastic Film (Stretch Wrapp).
- Non-stick papers (Special to protect Canvas with Oil Paints).
- Immobilization of the shipment with the appropriate elements:
- Locks with Wood
- Nylon straps
- Steel or Plastic Strips,
This service is available to be taken to all the contiguous States of the American Union.
Wholesale Wooden Crates are an excellent LOW COST option for Protection, Transport and Storage of goods with a greater aggregate: A more quantity, BEST price.