Help and Inquiries
What types of payments do you accept?
We accept checks from United States banks, credit cards, debit cards, international or domestic bank transfers, ACH, direct bank deposits; Zelle, etc.
Do you accept payments with Zelle?
Yes, please contact us by email for more details.
What are the Bank Transfer Instructions?
Satara Inc. 9306 NW 13th Street Miami FL 33172, USA; BB&T Bank / Miami Fl ABA No 2631-9138-7 Acc No 0000242854772
What are the forms of contact with Cratingexpress?
– 24/7/365 via email: email@example.com ;
-Through our page cotización gratis
– Visit our page ofContact .
– By phone: 786 547 6649;
– Come to our workshop for a coffee: Satara Inc. explained during better detail regarding best australian online pokies. 9306 NW 13th Street Miami FL 33172, USA
Does Creating express have a minimum order quantity?
Are there discounts for large orders?
If you order more than 2 units to be delivered at one time, a discount will be applied. The price will improve substantially if you order more boxes or your orders are recurring.
Will Crating Exprees charge me for a quote?
There are no charges for estimates or quotes on our website or by email. It is only necessary that you have the measurements (length x width x height), a short description of the merchandise and the approximate weight.
If you are within the city of Doral, FL, and you need us to measure your product, we can do it for you. We will organize our time to be there as soon as possible. If you are located outside of Doral, FL, please contact us.
Do I have to pay to process my order? What charges will I pay for delivery?
There will be no charge for any delivery made to Zip Codes 33172, 33178, 33166 and 33126.
Other Zip Codes may apply a small charge to deliver the service, however the best way to have an exact quote is to include in your Freequote order the zip code of the place where we will deliver the service.
Do you fulfill orders for deliveries outside the Miami Area?
Yes, our services are available anywhere in the continental United States as long as one or more of the following conditions are met:
- Purchase Orders must be Recurring of at least 5 crates / day or have a value of $ 500 / day for a period of time of at least 90 days.
- Contract for the delivery of Carpentry Services for Export or for Industrial Carpentry Requirements for at least $ 120,000
Are there additional charges for same day delivery?
No, there is no additional charge for same day delivery.
Crating Express provides quality service at low prices and just in time (even the same day) at no additional cost
How long does it take to deliver an order
How long does it take to deliver an order
Do you provide samples of the products you manufacture?
Yes, however it is necessary that you previously order a quote.
Do you charge sales tax?
No, if you have a Sales Tax Exemption Certificate.
Obtaining the certificate is easy, and you can do it Online Here!
When will I receive my invoice?
Immediately after the quote is accepted. We send it to you by email.
What is a DOC?
The Doc receipt (Signed by you or someone on your behalf – an official from your company for example -) is proof that your order was delivered in the agreed conditions and you are fully satisfied with the service provided.
What are your terms and conditions of sale?
Our essential terms and conditions are these three:
A.- All sales are final.
B.- Purchases for the first time, must be PAID in advance.
C.- After the first 2 or 3 purchases (We need to know you and you know us), sales can be Cash (Check) On Delivery.
If your purchases are recurring, we can arrange payments by mail at your shortest convenience.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of our services.
Do you accept returns ?; What if I have sent an order with the wrong measurements?
- No, since our services are personalized (we build the crates with the client’s specific measurements), we do not accept returns.
- Orders from one client are NOT SERVED for another client.
- If the measurement is wrong on the one hand, it might be possible to make an accommodation for a reasonable fee.
- If the measurements are wrong on two or more sides, adapting to the correct measurements is usually more expensive than making a new crate.